Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I woke up with a boner brehs and not my usual morning wood, this was in anticipation of the Dort/Shak game :noah:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
No TC23 :laugh: game is too big for him.

The Brand stood up like a man and volunteered to lead the charge in the game over the weekend to cement our 12 point lead. This game isn't too big for him, he's too big to be selfish.

:ohlawd: I knew Kagawa would be playing today. Carrick setting the table, Hibachi Kagawa sheffing up, and Phil doing the dishes :wow:

ASAP Ferg coming after these brehs with an ignorant ass 4-3-3.

The movement today will be bewildering. Four versatile attacking players, all of whom like to drop deep or split out wide, can find passes and get jiggy on the net.

This might be 4, 5 nil by halftime. Mourinho announces his intentions to become the new ManU assistant at the end of the game, Cristiano turns in his transfer request by half-time. Shame of it is, he'd only be a squad player on this years team. He and Nick Powell would do some solid work in the league cup, though.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:ehh:

You're not impressing ANYONE, pal.
A fully engorged penis in anticipation of Dort/Shak game is not impressive? OFT is truly a hard place to live
mysmilie_270.gif

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
vida not in the lineup ? :huhldup: cant be good for united

madrid: diego lopez, arbeloa, ramos, varane, contreao, xa, khedira, ozil, di maria, benzema, CR

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The Brand stood up like a man and volunteered to lead the charge in the game over the weekend to cement our 12 point lead. This game isn't too big for him, he's too big to be selfish.

:ohlawd: I knew Kagawa would be playing today. Carrick setting the table, Hibachi Kagawa sheffing up, and Phil doing the dishes :wow:

ASAP Ferg coming after these brehs with an ignorant ass 4-3-3.

The movement today will be bewildering. Four versatile attacking players, all of whom like to drop deep or split out wide, can find passes and get jiggy on the net.

This might be 4, 5 nil by halftime. Mourinho announces his intentions to become the new ManU assistant at the end of the game, Cristiano turns in his transfer request by half-time. Shame of it is, he'd only be a squad player on this years team. He and Nick Powell would do some solid work in the league cup, though.

TC23 = Heath Slater

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
TC23 = Heath Slater

The One Man Brand :wow:

Honestly, the display this team is about to put forward is going to put tears in my eyes. Away at the Bernabeu and fielding all the guns on deck. The cavalier days have returned. Be gone pragmatic away strategies!

If/When (we'll be up by a few so it might be super excessive) Chicha comes on in the second half and he has RVP, Roonz, and Heero Yuy to feed him passes :dead: