Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Poch deserves time! All the time in the world. Everyone saying he needs to be sacked, you gots to have vi-zhuuuuun!
yEYoMO.gif

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Went to the gym and missed all the fun.

I'll put money on these next 2 games being 0-0 now :skip:

Daps
Poch out immediately

Sick of this shyt

As long as Bozo Boehly is Chelsea's owner this is your new normal and it ain't changing breh. :francis: #PochOut just for him to be replaced with another round of Lampard caretaking with FFP armageddon incoming over the $1 billion spent on a bunch of clueless 20 year old scrubs that no coach is seriously contending for top 4 with anyway. :picard:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
On one hand its harsh, cause as @OneManGang said, GorDon isn't even playing the ball. If it was a slide tackle and kalvin philips kicked him, that would have been called a foul on Gordon. On the other hand, ever since he's gone to City and Pep called him fat, its just a hilarious story :mjlol:

It’s a tough call but I’ve seen that called many times. Attacker gets to the ball before the defender, defender tries to clear the ball but swings through the defenders leg. PK.

I think Koulibaly got that same call against Messi in UCL some years back