Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Ugly match, but getting 3 points is what matters here. That Ramsdale error shows us why Arteta had to make that cutthroat decision of getting a new keeper. He didn't have an awful game, but you can't make an F up that bad, and he's prone to that. I enjoyed his time at the club, but this match summed up his time here
Not just that, but everytime the ball comes back to him, he goes long. Not one bit of possession for playing from the back.. Tho boy got up on a couple of them saves. And Trossard really should have made it 2 with Ramsdales throw early on

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Got my 🍿 ready for tomorrow

tumblr_m5j9nv4Yzd1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not just that, but everytime the ball comes back to him, he goes long. Not one bit of possession for playing from the back.. Tho boy got up on a couple of them saves. And Trossard really should have made it 2 with Ramsdales throw early on
Yeah, its crazy that Raya exposed how flaw Ramsdale is for what we want to do. It's a much slower game because he takes longer to process. He can make some key passes though and I don't think he's awful, but Raya is just better than him. Unsure, what we can get for him, but it's clear we had to move on with our current level

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ugly match, but getting 3 points is what matters here. That Ramsdale error shows us why Arteta had to make that cutthroat decision of getting a new keeper. He didn't have an awful game, but you can't make an F up that bad, and he's prone to that. I enjoyed his time at the club, but this match summed up his time here

This is such a narrative driven post.:russ: