Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Cholo once again underperforming when it matters the most. He’s been at ATM for 13 years but only 8 major trophies to show for it?

Man has only 1 CdR win in 1 final appearance in his 13 years. Bilbao has 5 final appearances in that same period and their squads have never been better than ATM. Cholo should have prioritized a few more cup runs in his time, especially the 19/20 season.

But the writing was on the wall from the first leg. Like you know San Memes this season is a damn fortress but you limp to a 1-0 loss at home. Tie was done there

Keep thinking beating Real Madrid is a trophy instead of securing actual silverware brehs :francis:

@THEREALBRAND

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Nico was always gonna be a hard one for Ghana to secure. Spain has no pace on the wings and Nico is one of the fastest in the league. The capped him real quick.

But I truly believe if he and Inaki were playing for Ghana, Inaki would be doing much better than he is right now with the Black stars.

Williams bros, Kudus, Mainoo, Salisu would have been a good base to build off of.

C’est la vie

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Them kids :wow:

Kelleher you will respect my nikka, I said it over and over :ufdup: acknowledge him :birdman:

300px-Monkey_Puppet.jpg

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
That Rashford article says alot about how the Media bullies the Black athletes over here imo.

:yeshrug:They also hated Pogba cause the French and the other European brehs genuinely dgaf about how the media and white people see them. They just do them.

.:umad: