Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
What does that even mean though? Lol

A ban from 4 years down to 2.5?
A shame...he help kick off France's golden generation with Griezmann and Varane. So many of that WC winning team are in the twilight or obscurity now.

Kante, Umtiti, Varane, Giroud, Nzonzi, Tolisso, Fekir, Lemar, Tauvin :unimpressed:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Pogba hasn't been relevant since 2018...nikkas still care????
He had all the tools to be the best MF in the world. To me, he had a higher ceiling than KDB. Injuries and bad teams messed up mans career.
So many of that WC winning team are in the twilight or obscurity now.

Kante, Umtiti, Varane, Giroud, Nzonzi, Tolisso, Fekir, Lemar, Tauvin :unimpressed:
I’d take Fekir off that list, Giroud, too.

Tolisso didn’t work at Bayern and Lemar can’t stay fit to save his life at ATM. Thauvin, lol.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Bc the nikka literally got god level midfielder skills. Its a shame how his career went. It aint like he had disciplinary/mental health issues either....just injuries man. :francis:

He had all the tools to be the best MF in the world. To me, he had a higher ceiling than KDB. Injuries and bad teams messed up mans career.

Tolisso didn’t work at Bayern and Lemar can’t stay fit to save his life at ATM. Thauvin, lol.
I KNOW that pogba has all the tools but at some point u just gotta go:russell::martin: and move on

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Giroud and Fekir are in the ends of their careers. Giroud is an anomaly to be performing at this level in a top league at his age and Fekir's got what one more decent contract to get? Probably in Turkey?