Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
He's too smart to go there with the rebuild they will need. I'm sure Perez has already contacted him.

Damn they trashing Sane in the post game on espnfc...but no mention of the record breaking striker that didn't register a shot on target or create a chance.

Cool.
Home against relegation fodder where was you :patrice:

Speaking on teams that’s not your own wow :wow:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

1. Pause
  2. "I hope La Liga takes it seriously like it does racism" fukk outta here with that, when have they ever taken racism seriously?

First of all, this ain't comparable to racism at all but he is right about if it happened to a woman footballer.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Girona might be lucky to hang on to a top 4 spot. That's the type of loss that could destroy all confidence.
Nah, I can’t see Bilbao making up a 13pt difference. Girona plays too good of football. Real Madrid just showed they are those guys.

I just need Jude to win the Pichichi and Bilbao to take the CdR and I’m a happy man.

I’d like Bilbao to make UCL as well but I think Atletico will hold on.

Harry Kane might be a bigger loser than Greizman:laff:
At least Greizman has a world cup

WC, CdR and Europa League fwiw

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I’d like Leverkusen to go unbeaten this season in the BuLi. Only three games I see as a banana peels are Dortmund away, Stuttgart at home and Frankfurt away (all three games back to back as well)

They already have one hand on the Pokal.

Could possibly do a treble with the EL as well but stiffer competition there.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
GGDtL0_XMAAoQWU

OG Jesus recovered from a crucifixion in three days. Chipmunk Jesus can’t go a month without spraining his wrist. :hhh: