Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Idk, they have to get used to the Ucl again :unimpressed: look at newcastle.
After seeing these last few games im positive they will finish lower than last season.
Everyone licked their lips at the Porto draw. Whilst they’re the ‘preferable’ team to play over Napoli and PSG, I see us being equally matched. Especially with our current form.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Question for the UK brehs, do you get most leagues on cable like on local networks or is pirating a big thing over there too?

Over here we basically have seperate streaming services for most leagues, it can get expensive.

La Liga not including cup games you need TSN $80CAN

UEFA (CL/EL) you need DAZN $25/mth or $200/yr

PL, Series A, Coppa Italia not including English cups you need FUBOTV $25/mth -$40

Oh and a seperate service (One soccer) to watch Canadian PL and CanadianMNT games, idk the price.

@MikelArteta @thatrapsfan @Max B It's so stupid.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Question for the UK brehs, do you get most leagues on cable like on local networks or is pirating a big thing over there too?

Over here we basically have seperate streaming services for most leagues, it can get expensive.

La Liga not including cup games you need TSN $80CAN

UEFA (CL/EL) you need DAZN $25/mth or $200/yr

PL, Series A, Coppa Italia not including English cups you need FUBOTV $25/mth -$40

Oh and a seperate service (One soccer) to watch Canadian PL and CanadianMNT games, idk the price.

It's so stupid.
I asked this as well. I don't think they have local games on local channels. Games seem to come on random channels/services, even if its the same competition. Is that correct?

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I asked this as well. I don't think they have local games on local channels. Games seem to come on random channels/services, even if its the same competition. Is that correct?
Their pyramid is huge, and have bare cups.

I catch random Bundesliga games sometime and I wonder who the hell is watching this, I know we don't have enough Germans here in Canada

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Their pyramid is huge, and have bare cups.

I catch random Bundesliga games sometime and I wonder who the hell is watching this, I know we don't have enough Germans here in Canada
Dazn now has Bundesliga. They have a prretty good package these days. However, I miss the day when they had EPL because I find Fubo is much worse and matches are more delayed on Fubo compared to DAZN