Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Maritnelli come on man, what the fuuuuuuuuck?

Edit: Odegaard has been much better in recent games, but nobody's been able to take advantage of that. I dunno if he may need to shoot more himself

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Two wingers who’ve lost their ability to cross, to a striker who wouldn’t even know what to do with it given the chance. :unimpressed:

Inverted wingers init. Playing on their Wrong side spend most of the game cutting inside trying to shoot with their strong foot. You'd think they'd swap occasionally. Can't see many strikers getting much luck in this Arsenal team

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The sight of this self important clown Pep

He pisses me off

Send him to the gulag horrible product to watch

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Have Reiss Nelson, Trossard and Smith-Rowe stay on the bench because of an underwhelming Martinelli Basque brehs.

At least Saka can produce a few moments of magic. Martinelli has been underwhelming this entire season. He’s super sub status at best this season.

2/18 this season and counting. :unimpressed:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Have Reiss Nelson, Trossard and Smith-Rowe stay on the bench because of an underwhelming Martinelli Basque brehs.

At least Saka can produce a few moments of magic. Martinelli has been underwhelming this entire season. He’s super sub status at best this season.

2/20 this season and counting. :unimpressed:
Yeah, I am not rolling with people turning on Saka because at least he can give you moments and is attracting defenders to his side to hypothetically free up space. However, Martinelli being untouchable doesn't make sense when he's been awful this season. I know guys like Reiss and ESR are probably angry about this because what do they have to do to get some playing time. This is why Arteta tight rotation is just awful man management because when these guys get their shot they're not ready due to lack of playing time