Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Zero forward passes…. All he needs to do is work on his calf raises and the grealish cypher will be complete
:francis:
Grealish won as many trophies in his first season at City than Declan has won in his career.

There is an argument here because City have had statistical juggernauts at winger but only won everything with Grealish playing the majority of minutes on the left side.

I have no dog in the fight, but I'll hug my treble winning kit before I go to bed.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Gotta get a goal scoring CF...Arteta needs to realize this isn't City of 2021. Mahrez is a better version of Martinelli and he was often a sub...think of that difference. This team dances a lot and does nothing, doesn't help Odegaard turned into a huge sissy...

Arsenal have no depth in attack and no x factor players in attack. I rated gabriel Jesus highly coming from Palmerias and his first 3 months at city had me thinking he was going to send Aguero into early retirement. But once Aguero adapted Jesus never raised his level and it's been a wrap since then. He has ability but no poise in the final action, posterboy for the downfall of Brazilian football.

I'm typing this shyt 3 long islands deep on a beach in puerto rico with an indian lady with COPD coughing crazily behind me.

Daps

Ain't he an Arsenal fan ?
Does explain why he want to get in every other team's kit than just Arsenal's

But it doesn't explain why he would want to get into a Chelsea's kit :lolbron:

Fukk the original twitter poster though because he is a complete an utter bell end :russ:

Last edited:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Complete and utter embarrassment. The whole team should be ashamed of themselves.
you cant just lose like this at home. Emirates should be a fortress, like Anfield or Etihad
This is the main reason we cant/wont win this league

@jj23

Better late than never

:umad:

muttley-giggle.gif