Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
No they won't :ufdup:

Liverpool will push them until the last game of the season

Something no other club in the Premier seems to be able to do :hubie:
It’s ours to lose :manny:

I think we actually more up than the table reflects right now :mjpls: we do need to step it up a gear in the second half but I ain’t worried bout none of these nikkas :scust:

Daps

I think we actually more up than the table reflects right now :mjpls: we do need to step it up a gear in the second half but I ain’t worried bout none of these nikkas :scust:
I'm not worried about Arsenal , never have been :russ:

But City, once January comes along they don't lose games and I am slightly worried about them still

And not happy our last game is wolves, history has a habit of repeating its self and whoever has Wolves on the last day ends up 2nd :lupe:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

If it wasn't for VAR decisions and poor finishing on our part we would have a better cushion going into the second part of the season

These man better start scoring when Salah goes to Afcon

Lurkio

All Star
Daps

Facts…and it’s Martinelli that has to go and be a super sub…that’s his level for a title contender

Question is do you get a 9 and move Jesus to LW or get a prolific scorer on the wings?

Personally I want Leao but if we can get a great striker I’m cool with that too

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
this vid always makes its round on arsenal twitter when zinchenko underperforms.

And it’s always funny

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
That would have been crazy if that game ended 3-0 :mjlol:

Hammers executed their game plan and we couldn't find a way through :manny:

West Ham played out the same game plan as vs Spurs. Everyone deep behind the ball waiting for the break to Bowen/Kudus. Scrubs