Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
The fact that Grizzou is on the cusp of being Atletico’s highest ever goal scorer but he’s never won the league with them is crazy.

I still want Jude to win the pichichi
Badiashile:what:
Dawg…the Chelsea fans at this point and kill joint I’m at went livid when that error happened.

Someone said “it will not be well for Badiashile”

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
This Atletico vs Getafe match is great :ehh:

Also, Greenwood is slowly getting back to form. Been very productive in the past couple of weeks. His strength is also coming back as well.

His team mates already getting frustrated with his shoot on-sight policy when they're expecting the final ball

the amount of :beli::aicmon::what:the last couple of games was hilarious. These Spanish brehs expecting a tap-in with Greenwood around

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
His team mates already getting frustrated with his shoot on-sight policy when they're expecting the final ball

the amount of :beli::aicmon::what:the last couple of games was hilarious. These Spanish brehs expecting a tap-in with Greenwood around

Yep. I was even frustrated when he’d shoot but the final pass was on for one of his teammates. There was an assist he failed to play in during the dying embers of the Atletico match.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
download.png
:wow: