Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
These sack Xavi rumors are :mjcry: breaking my heart
They need to give him this season, no matter what happens. No Camp nou, he won the title last year...they need to stick with him. they cant hire another clown like Koeman or Setien.
If Mardrid gets Mbappe, its over anyway. They already have Jude.
Barca will be back at eating scraps in Laliga. only a few steps above Atletico :mjcry:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
z5afp4ny9y6c1.jpeg

:skip:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

United View being clowned for their somewhat over the top celebration following the goaless draw :dead:
The one thing I don't like, is Liverpool fans getting mad at Manchester United for playing very defensive. "Anfield is a humblah", then Man U, who are suffering in a bad spell, came to Anfield humble, and they're mad at that.

If a team sets up that way and you can't break them down, thats on your manager's tactics, because he didn't know what the other manager was going to do.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
The one thing I don't like, is Liverpool fans getting mad at Manchester United for playing very defensive. "Anfield is a humblah", then Man U, who are suffering in a bad spell, came to Anfield humble, and they're mad at that.

If a team sets up that way and you can't break them down, thats on your manager's tactics, because he didn't know what the other manager was going to do.
Wasn’t just rival fans to be honest. Man Utd fans weren’t happy with that either. :pachaha:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Man I would love for Girona to win the title but Jude and the boys gotta bring it back home.

If Napoli don’t win UCL then Real Madrid for no. 15

Girona should get La Copa though :yeshrug:

EDIT: Sike nah, Jude and the boys should bring Madrid’s first ever treble.

Last edited: