Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Man U messing up the english coefficient so now a deserving club like villa or Brighton gonna get a group of death next season.

Disgrace to England, disgrace to football. Can uefa ban them for being shyt?
dawg so you ever shut up? Once Pep leaves City regressing to the mean. You support a club of the by-products of crude oil: plastic.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
good show ..

topics

i. ten hag lies

ii. the players who fall out with ten hag REALLY fall out with him and do not respect him. ronny said "i do not respect that man". others seems to barely want to acknowledge him. sancho called him out in public.

iii. girona are doing well BECAUSE they have a good management structure in place .. they are man city's sister club

iv. andy tate and saeed in a bad mood

v. ten hag lies

:wow:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
good show ..

topics

i. ten hag lies

ii. the players who fall out with ten hag REALLY fall out with him and do not respect him. ronny said "i do not respect that man". others seems to barely want to acknowledge him. sancho called him out in public.

iii. girona are doing well BECAUSE they have a good management structure in place .. they are man city's sister club

iv. andy tate and saeed in a bad mood

v. ten hag lies

:wow:

Don’t know if you watch the madem talk show, with that Najee guy talking nonsense all the time. Rants is going to be on the show today. So I expect some fukkery today.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I gotta question for you UK breh's.

I understand you have bare divisions in your pyramid. Do you support a club from the premier league and let's say a smaller local club you might have ties to?

Is it common?

Over here in Canada even though hockey is king and it's not common for people to support teams in lower divisions.

If you live in Ottawa you support the Senators(NHL tier 1) and rarely find a 67s fan (OHL div under NHL)

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Don’t know if you watch the madem talk show, with that Najee guy talking nonsense all the time. Rants is going to be on the show today. So I expect some fukkery today.
Saaed needs to bush Najee, dude ruins every stream he’s on, constantly interrupting others to spit foolishness. :camby: