Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
We suck - we know :mjlol: you out here arguing with yourself while furiously photoshopping dvds :mjgrin:

The talk of patheticness and arrogance stays with you morons - you finished above shytty spurs for the first time in 7 seasons and you acting like the big dogs . . Embarrassing:heh:

Never change gooners :banderas:
And your club hasn’t won the league since Jesus roamed the earth. Embarrassing.

Imagine defending your club on a message board and consistently having more smileys per post than trophies in the cabinet. Pathetic.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
And your club hasn’t won the league since Jesus roamed the earth. Embarrassing.

Imagine defending your club on a message board and consistently having more smileys per post than trophies in the cabinet. Pathetic.
Who the fukk are you? :heh:

Another sensitive gooner? What's hurt your feelings son? Is it the smileys?

What am I defending about Spurs? We know we are shyt :banderas:

I'm stating facts to you - what is pathetic, is Arsenal being at 1st place for 90+% of last season and bottling the title (bet your bytch ass cried too) . . and finishing behind shytty spurs for 6 of the last 7 seasons now you out here talking big . . . . have some self awareness you pathetic retards :mjgrin:

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
Who the fukk are you? :heh:

Another sensitive gooner? What's hurt your feelings son? Is it the smileys?

What am I defending about Spurs? We know we are shyt:banderas:

I'm stating facts to you - what is pathetic, is Arsenal being at 1st place for 90+% of last season and bottling the title (bet your bytch ass cried too) . . and finishing behind shytty spurs for 6 of the last 7 seasons now you out here talking big . . . . have some self awareness you pathetic retards :mjgrin:
Welcome to the rest of our reality my friend :mjgrin:

And here I was thinking you were just a delusional spurs fan. Forgive me bro. I will go back to lurking in peace.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
People who have been following La Liga closer than me.... what's going on with this Girona story?
Similar to Napoli last season, the sum is greater than the individual parts. They play some very good attacking football. Got a mix of veterans like Daley Blind, Stuani and young guys like Savio and Miguel Guitierrez.

This a big win for them because prior to this, they were seen as a flat track bully. The moment they came up against stronger teams, they dropped points (L to Real Madrid, drew with both Basque clubs)

Also, that Savio kid gonna get a big move end of summer.

The nerve of Muriel to try that for the winner in the 95th minute v Maignan :banderas:

Cold as ice
Muriel has always had that certain finesse with him. Wouldn’t put scoring a goal like that passed him.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Similar to Napoli last season, the sum is greater than the individual parts. They play some very good attacking football. Got a mix of veterans like Daley Blind, Stuani and young guys like Savio and Miguel Guitierrez.

This a big win for them because prior to this, they were seen as a flat track bully. The moment they came up against stronger teams, they dropped points (L to Real Madrid, drew with both Basque clubs)

Also, that Savio kid gonna get a big move end of summer.

Muriel has always had that certain finesse with him. Wouldn’t put scoring a goal like that passed him.

I saw they are owned by CFG. Is there a chance they put more money into the club?

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I saw they are owned by CFG. Is there a chance they put more money into the club?
Possibly. I think they use Girona as a development club for players just coming to Europe from NYCFC (Castellanos an example) or Melbourne FC. If they make the grade, go to City or sold elsewhere in Europe.

Girona looking really good but they have issues at the back. Can’t always rely on winning 4-2, 3-1 etc.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Screenshot-2023-12-11-at-10-58-58.png

:picard: