Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
United brehs explain me this :
1. Why is Marcus Rashford the best player on the team who plays best on the left accommodating Garnacho??? We have a natural right player who has been banned from the team. Rashford religiously performs poor on the right

because it stops rashford doing the head-down run-to-goal

2. Why did we buy Amrabat?

it's a loan. 8 million loan-fee. ETH doesn't play him enough.

3. Will Sancho ever come back?

if ETH leaves first.

4. Was Onana the best keeper Ten Hag could have gone for?

nope.

5. Does this show how great De Gea was for playing for so long behind a defense like this?

yes.

:hubie:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
What was witnessed was Premier League intensity vs non-league Hackney Marshes intensity...... :childplease:

- we don't know how to play :usure:
- Shaw and McGuire were our men of the match :skip:
- this is the 6th manager, we still have majority of players from other managers and now also EtH's "Dutch Wonder Boys"....:heh:.. at this point it is all on the players...

on another note shout out the London massive dem. Flew in for the weekend, got some tix to West Ham vs Palace.......only problem i've had this weekend is that @RehReh ain't come and scoop me up to show me around town....:takedat:..... disapppointed luv.:francis:
U ain't even check in!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
JOAO%20FELIX.jpg

🔜

alex-pereira-pereira-ufc.gif

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Nah, we gotta see out till the summer for a striker. Can't get impatient

Facts. Every striker in Europe gonna want BANDS from Arsenal because they know it's the final piece really. If at all possible I'd actually like to pull a fast one and get cover for Saka in Jan that can perhaps function as an additional striker if needed like Donyell Malen or Ritsu Doan perhaps even make a play for Tim Weah.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
harry maguire is so out of tune with his own physicality that he repeatedly does this involuntary child-like skip after he messes up one on one defending

in this pic:

hm.png

videos: all timestamped ...

it's back *skip*

t=5m25s

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Rashford starts the next game playing on the left then my suspicion of ETH will be proven right.

That he is nothing but a bald passive p*ssy who bends over backwards for certain players.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stick to Football may be on the road to being a GOAT podcast. Gary Neville has struck gold.