Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
They look terrible. And the investment has been there for Ten Hag.
investment has been there for all the managers we have hired. United has been one of the top 3 spenders amongst all european clubs.

is the club structure trash? yes. but managers have been spending money on the wrong players

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
investment has been there for all the managers we have hired. United has been one of the top 3 spenders amongst all european clubs.

is the club structure trash? yes. but managers have been spending money on the wrong players
I dont disagree, but also, he has the team playing terribly. You can play better than what I saw today

Daps
What was witnessed was Premier League intensity vs non-league Hackney Marshes intensity...... :childplease:

- we don't know how to play :usure:
- Shaw and McGuire were our men of the match :skip:
- this is the 6th manager, we still have majority of players from other managers and now also EtH's "Dutch Wonder Boys"....:heh:.. at this point it is all on the players...

on another note shout out the London massive dem. Flew in for the weekend, got some tix to West Ham vs Palace.......only problem i've had this weekend is that @RehReh ain't come and scoop me up to show me around town....:takedat:..... disapppointed luv.:francis:

Daps
Sometimes you need pashun to balance the team or offer a plan B
England already has an abundance of "finesse" players like graelish,foden,saka et al
Even though he scored he was hemmed up by Wan Bissaka. Now what happens when he plays against a back that defends and can play?..

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Even though he scored he was hemmed up by Wan Bissaka. Now what happens when he plays against a back that defends and can play?..
He's the best off the ball winger (in terms of work rate and movements/running in behind) England has. Not every team will defend deep against england

Also in big matches where you need more defensive solidity, he's far better suited than Graelish and saka

Alex ferguson always played ji sung park in the big matches despite having better midfielders available

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
maybe im delusional in thinking UGA, a team thats won like 40 straight games gets in in either scenario lol

Daps
He's the best off the ball winger (in terms of work rate and movements/running in behind) England has. Not every team will defend deep against england

Also in big matches where you need more defensive solidity, he's far better suited than Graelish and saka

Alex ferguson always played ji sung park in the big matches despite having better midfielders available
Guess we will just have to disagree because neither of us is Waistcoat so we are just being hypothetical. Plus I would be hypocritical talking about pashun merchants when I like the idea of Hendo in the squad for just that.