Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Arsenal’s schedule is crazy. We played on Wednesday and now we’re playing today. I’m assuming it would’ve been a Sunday kick off if we didn’t have the game against Luton on Tuesday.

So that’s three games in 6 days. The only saving grace is that we’ve had two home games in a row. Luton isn’t too far a distance from London (assuming that’s correct?)

But then we’ve got a tough test against Aston Villa away. Again, luckily, they’re playing Man City a day later than our Luton game so that should play in our favor.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Arsenal’s schedule is crazy. We played on Wednesday and now we’re playing today. I’m assuming it would’ve been a Sunday kick off if we didn’t have the game against Luton on Tuesday.

So that’s three games in 6 days. The only saving grace is that we’ve had two home games in a row. Luton isn’t too far a distance from London (assuming that’s correct?)

But then we’ve got a tough test against Aston Villa away. Again, luckily, they’re playing Man City a day later than our Luton game so that should play in our favor.
Luton is close my cousins from there took me 40ish minutes from Central London when I was there last year

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Jesus is such a frustrating player to watch. :snoop:
It's probably harsh, but I feel his lack of finishing ability is what will hold us back. I am unsure if Toney is the answer, but we should have a serious inquiry there or wait for next season to get Osimhen. I feel that latter would be the wiser choice because I feel sometimes you just need a cerebral finisher.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
It's probably harsh, but I feel his lack of finishing ability is what will hold us back. I am unsure if Toney is the answer, but we should have a serious inquiry there or wait for next season to get Osimhen. I feel that latter would be the wiser choice because I feel sometimes you just need a cerebral finisher.
The problem is, due to his release cause being over 100 mil, his top two options are either to re-up with Napoli (who knows at this point), or for Chelsea to splash the cash in January.

I’d be surprised if Arsenal spend that much in the winter window. Summer? Definitely but it’ll be too late by then. At least with Toney, he’s proven in the PL.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The problem is, due to his release cause being over 100 mil, his top two options are either to re-up with Napoli (who knows at this point), or for Chelsea to splash the cash in January.

I’d be surprised if Arsenal spend that much in the winter window. Summer? Definitely but it’ll be too late by then. At least with Toney, he’s proven in the PL.
Yeah, realistically I don't see us getting him in January. The only way that happens if we get a sale for Partey for a decent price and get a good price on Eddie. That is the only way that could realistically happen for Osimhen, and highly unlikely for that to happen.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Ronaldo not embracing the big stage :mjlol:

Messi just autistic but he was bossing matches already as well

He's talking about the personality and charisma and leadership. Like when Jude bullied Joselu to celebrate towards the fans. Or when Vini Jr got sourrounded Bellingham got inbetween the opps and moved Vini away from getting into trouble. Or that Bellingham took what was suppose to be Vini Jr's team and made his team within a couple of months.

Kinda like how Rice has added to Arsenal. Its not just the performance it how they go about their work.

This. Within a few months Jude looks like a 7-8yr Madridsta. That’s what I mean about embracing the stage. It’s not just performance, but how he goes about it.