Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Nevermind, if this was a match that matters I'd be more upset about that VAR decision. But it's whatever.
It sucks because could have had the group wrapped up and got valuable minutes for some of the kids, especially Kaide now he back :mjcry: but we were terrible would have been an undeserved point :manny:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
It sucks because could have had the group wrapped up and got valuable minutes for some of the kids, especially Kaide now he back :mjcry: but we were terrible would have been an undeserved point :manny:

Doak, Gordon, and Quansah are gonna play in these final group stage regardless if healthy. Not worried about that.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Doak, Gordon, and Quansah are gonna play in these final group stage regardless if healthy. Not worried about that.
Doak and Quansah for sure, Kaide will play I think but he’s definitely getting a start in a dead rubber not so sure with the group to still be played for but I mean more the likes of Chambers, Scanlon, McConnell.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
F-hLkZ9XEAAq5I_

:why:

TF are you calling Umar Sadiq for? Replace him for another midfielder. We’re already stacked at CF and Sadiq’s been very poor this season.

Uzoho gotta go, too.

Need at least 2 more midfielders in that list. Why not call up Bashiru. Aribo should not be smelling that call up list, he’s averaging 17 mins per game and has only started one match all season.

Pinnock is not serious at NFF. Mans gotta go

Last edited: