Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Villa on fire right now. Playing some fantastic football.

Emery showing Gerrard the difference between metaphors and real rap
download-43.png

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Mature game form Curtis, involved in nearly all the good work, constantly hearing his name not only with the ball but without :wow: his off ball and defensive work is what’s kept him in the team, he comfy now, he believes he belongs, when the shackles come of and he really start to show what he can do with the ball which we seen in last seasons run in :blessed: stay sleeping on the kid at your peril :ufdup: he REALLY is THAT good :umad:
I’ve gotta revisit this because you nikkas know I been banging this drum since he broke through :ufdup: I said confidently that he would be starting consistently whoever came in and he has :ufdup:

22, over 100 appearances already during our best period for 30 years and you could add at least another 50 if not for the freak injuries, really starting to put it together this year and it’s not that he wasn’t showing the levels before. I get he’s Scouse, plays for the wrong team but he’s done work for the English youth teams and we know how English talent gets hyped to the moon, shyt just makes no sense :francis: not to mention the weirdo ass section of our fanbase that wanna downplay him cause he’s Scouse just like they did Stevie :what:

NFF need to be putting the full court press on and getting this young Naija king declared with the quickness but politics ain’t gonna allow it :mjcry:

nikkas really don’t appreciate how good he already is and he’s not scratched the surface of his potential it’s crazy to me :francis: