Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Another great shift put in by Darwin :wow: that miss caps off everything he is :mjlol: I said from last season he was impacting games throughout while having a decent g/a return, he’s now not only impacting games, the hold up play and tekk they said he did have he’s shown in abundance, g/a is off the charts right now, really not a more dangerous player in the world right now how he impacts a game and scares defenders. And we just getting started :wow:

Grav was sensational, that Curtis, Dom, Grav midfield 3 when we get it :banderas:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Also a damn shame Kaide wasn’t quite right to play these games early I think he would have started them all and parlayed that into covering for Mo as he did last Afcon, win against these man in the return league and wrap the group up and I would fully expect him to get some decent mins, he’s working his way back with the u21s.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Mature game form Curtis, involved in nearly all the good work, constantly hearing his name not only with the ball but without :wow: his off ball and defensive work is what’s kept him in the team, he comfy now, he believes he belongs, when the shackles come of and he really start to show what he can do with the ball which we seen in last seasons run in :blessed: stay sleeping on the kid at your peril :ufdup: he REALLY is THAT good :umad:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Ajax lost at Brighton and is at the bottom of their group :picard:

While they're in England, we should just give them ETH, Antony and Donny van de Beek back on a Bobby Bonilla deal, where they send payments until 2050.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
F9YEQ4RX0AAirN4

:mjpls:
that Argentinian dna.