Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Who would you pair with Osimhen assuming he’s starting?
If Super Eagles persists with this 4-4-2 then both Victors should start with Boniface in the support role.

He’s better technically, can take on defenders and has an eye for the final pass/assist.

They can take Ten Hag back if they want. :picard:

At least Ajax fans can’t blame Bassey for their defensive woes anymore

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
7-0?

200.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was actually gonna @ you to see how you holding up

I'm like nba fans when it comes to soccer, I follow my favorite players and support that team. less stressing

The only enjoyment I get from football now is seeing Chelsea academy players who have left this hellhole prosper wherever they are.

Boga's goal for Nice on Friday night has given me enough juice to keep going for another month.

Nicolas Jackson really got 5 yellow cards? Your striker? @SCORCH :dead:

The card he got today was pure bullshyt but the ref and linos were itching to screw us today. Called three offsides that were wrong (not that we would have scored but you know :mjcry: )

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even the Newcastle manager scored a point. I don't know how they let him on the pitch.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Osimhen should have pushed for a move once Spaletti dipped. Garcia ain’t it

Still should have converted his PK…needs to get better at them.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
The only enjoyment I get from football now is seeing Chelsea academy players who have left this hellhole prosper wherever they are.

Boga's goal for Nice on Friday night has given me enough juice to keep going for another month.

The card he got today was pure bullshyt but the ref and linos were itching to screw us today. Called three offsides that were wrong (not that we would have scored but you know :mjcry: )

What about seeing Kovacic prosper?