Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Man, I’m really excited in what I see from Boniface. 6’4 but he’s very good on the dribble. Not afraid to shoot either.

I hope he can stay with Xabi so he develops some more, especially if Xabi goes to Real Madrid.

Only thing I’ll say is he’ll need to be more clinical. Prob should have had a hat-trick today and at least a brace against Bayern. Still early days

:damn: Nigeria got the best striker depth in the world right now.

Osimhen, Boniface, Awoniyi, Orban etc

But no midfielders :francis:

Eze should have done the needful.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I’m really excited in what I see from Boniface. 6’4 but he’s very good on the dribble. Not afraid to shoot either.

I hope he can stay with Xabi so he develops some more, especially if Xabi goes to Real Madrid.

Only thing I’ll say is he’ll need to be more clinical. Prob should have had a hat-trick today and at least a brace against Bayern. Still early days

Osimhen, Boniface, Awoniyi, Orban etc

But no midfielders :francis:

Eze should have done the needful.
Who would you pair with Osimhen assuming he’s starting?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I really should have stuck to my guns.
I was actually gonna @ you to see how you holding up

I'm like nba fans when it comes to soccer, I follow my favorite players and support that team. less stressing

:damn: Nigeria got the best striker depth in the world right now.

this the type of striker/forward football has been missing since Brazilians samba boys went :flabbynsick:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But you couldn't even cook them at home so what makes you think you will cook them at their turf? Just the thought of that fixture makes me feel rather SAD for Arsenal
Keep your misery for your team that is now looking to take moral victories in losses.

We coulda beat Bayern if ...

We could beat Arsenal if ...

Moral victories are for minor league clubs.... do better.

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I was actually gonna @ you to see how you holding up

I'm like nba fans when it comes to soccer, I follow my favorite players and support that team. less stressing

this the type of striker/forward football has been missing since Brazilians samba boys went :flabbynsick:
I've seen Danny Welbeck do this many times...