Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
"citeh are like red bull and red bull will never be ferrari"

:hubie:

(even porsche isn't ferrari. it's a combination of factors including the timing and the maturation of the sport and surrounding world. like fezza being tied into the swinging sixties and nascent F1. man utd with the romance of the western post war swinging-sixties heyday which the people who formed and run the modern world had imprinted on them at a young age. these brands gained through rising along with the development of modern mass media and once established in folklore it's hard to change. lady thor ain't gonna be thor. red bull can't be ferarri. apple cannot be rolex. bentley/maybach cannot be rolls royce. etc).

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
"citeh are like red bull and red bull will never be ferrari"

:hubie:

(even porsche isn't ferrari. it's a combination of factors including the timing and the maturation of the sport and surrounding world. like fezza being tied into the swinging sixties and nascent F1. man utd with the romance of the western post war swinging-sixties heyday which the people who formed and run the modern world had imprinted on them at a young age. these brands gained through rising along with the development of modern mass media and once established in folklore it's hard to change. lady thor ain't gonna be thor. red bull can't be ferarri. apple cannot be rolex. bentley/maybach cannot be rolls royce. etc).

Maaaan shut the fukk up

friday-its-tgif.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
this is depressing brehs, I don't see too many teams that have the attack and workrate to beat City :snoop:

If Barca had a proper DM , I'll give them a shot. Hopefully PSG continue to gain more chemistry as the season progress because I could possibly see them doing to City what Madrid did to Bayern 2014. technically they don't have any weakness in their staring 11 but they are still thin. Bayern midfield is so meh besides Musiala (don't rate kimmich that high) and their back four is a joke.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
this is depressing brehs, I don't see too many teams that have the attack and workrate to beat City :snoop:

If Barca had a proper DM , I'll give them a shot. Hopefully PSG continue to gain more chemistry as the season progress because I could possibly see them doing to City what Madrid did to Bayern 2014. technically they don't have any weakness in their staring 11 but they are still thin. Bayern midfield is so meh besides Musiala (don't rate kimmich that high) and their back four is a joke.
PSG I've seen this season look so ordinary.