Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:dead: Honestly forgot we was playing today

Sometimes those weekends are stress-free

Otherwise I’m like this the whole 90

scared.gif

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Not particularly confident ahead of the North London Derby. Midweek game against PSV (albeit at home) with Tottenham having extra rest.

We really need to start clicking now because we’re really going to get tested in the next 3 weeks. I’m hoping to see Reiss Nelson and Smith-Rowe in the Champions League. Why have a squad if you’re not going to use all your players?

At least both games this week are at home.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Not particularly confident ahead of the North London Derby. Midweek game against PSV (albeit at home) with Tottenham having extra rest.

We really need to start clicking now because we’re really going to get tested in the next 3 weeks. I’m hoping to see Reiss Nelson and Smith-Rowe in the Champions League. Why have a squad if you’re not going to use all your players?

At least both games this week are at home.

My only hope is that Rice/Saliba contain Maddison. Based on his involvements, you stop him you stop Spurs.

I personally don't think Spurs' defense has really been tested this season yet. I'm not convinced by them yet. But to say they aren't flying high would be a lie.