Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Whoever on evertons board said “Sean Dyche is the man for the job” deserve whatever biblical shyt is coming his way. Dire cynical football at its finest.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Missed the game due to wifey duty (the things we sacrifice for love eh?). Sounds like we struggled. And another injury???? :snoop:

We sold too many players and didn’t buy enough. Did we play more fluid without Havertz starting at least?

Edit: briefly looking at the ‘highlights’, it doesn’t look like I missed much. :picard:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Bournemouth looks terrible.
This should be a easy win for Chelsea

:sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2:

Saka is turning into Robben. Same old bag of tricks. Defenders are not that stupid anymore

He's consistently doubled (and in some cases today, tripled). And even still he's got two goals and two assists in 5 matches. You can't really ask too much more of a winger really. So I'm not sure if the "defenders" are really doing all that much different than last season.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Vieira looked just as positive as his subs. Evertone didn't bully us as much as in the past, so I guess Arteta might have set us up to make more space for each other.
I don't have many complaints. Everton have given us trouble at Goodison for the past 5 years, a 1-0 win with a cleansheet isnt bad. Hopefully Martinelli is not out long. Hopefully he was being cautious so it didn't turn into a lengthy injury. Raya looked more commanding in the air, for sure