Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Finally real football is back tomorrow :ahh:

Man United - Brighton will be fun, it will be interesting to see if United players actually turn up and show any fight. If not it could get scary for ETH.

Milan derby and Juve - Lazio is also tomorrow :ehh:

Nothing much happening on Sunday except a must win for Roma against Empoli. Can't wait to see the stunt Mourinho pulls if Roma remain winless in their first four matches :whoa:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Bruce Arena resigned from New England Revolution following a six week investigation into reports of inappropriate and insensitive remarks. There's been no credible reports of what exactly his comments were and to whom they were directed. But following his resignation there's been a split in his coaching staff and players refused to train.

Comment below summarized everything.

arena.jpg

Last edited:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Conmebol took the Sudamericana final out of Estadio Centenario and sent it to some bullshyt ass 22,000-capacity stadium around Punta del Este — which by their own rules is too small to even hold semi-final games. They need to bring back two-legged finals cause these one-game finals don't work in South America, the median income in the region simply doesn't allow folks to travel internationally like that.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Roma small pond lol? They were one of the top serie a teams during this time. He is a scudetto winner and copa italia winner, also world cup winner. And pretty sure he started in the 2000 euros final and was voted in team of the tournament. He could perform under the lights
Nikka AS Roma is Tottenham status. I never said he cant perfom under the lights. Just that hes remembered as a big fish in a small pond.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Boniface is a problem. :whew:

I like what I see from him in a creative/supportive role. Strong, good dribbling and short passes, but his finishing and striking technique :francis:

Maybe the occasion got to him and he rushed the final shot but to miss wide and high on three great chances is just not good enough.

This could have been a statement game from him.

For SE, if we do persist with a two man attack, I’d prefer Osi and Boniface over Osi and Taiwo. The former pairing is more balanced.