Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I'm on KG's side because Rants is a delusional a$$hole 99% of the time. KG just as delusional but at least he's funny. :russ:

Expressions gotta hop in and squash the beef.
Next episode of Bants Sports Ooz gonna be an awkward one :pachaha:

I still fukk with Rants content, but dude needed this humbling. And if he’s smart, he takes the L and moves on, nothing good comes from beefing with a comedian.

He prolly won’t though, so more fukkery on the horizon :blessed:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

I still fukk with Rants content, but dude needed this humbling. And if he’s smart, he takes the L and moves on, nothing good comes from beefing with a comedian.

Those Instagram dm's were damning. That might not register them as friends, but they're cool enough with each other it seemed.

Think if Rants just said no to the debate and didn't add the subliminals, (He needs clout and he got added to the show he created, etc.) it wouldn't've gone this far.

And Kg probably should've just DM'd Rants if he wanted to debate him on Ten Hag privately.

Rants doesn't take disrespect lightly though. He defo gonna go in on KG personally now. And next time Rants is in this situation, don't bring on Lee Gunner. :francis:

Didn't know KG was nominated in the screen actors guild awards.:obama:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Why'd you think Herdman left em in the mud

Japan out here playing Germany and Canada not doing anything
Yeah we can't blame him, I think we're supposed to play Japan next month.

Watch something come up and we play Sint Maarten, U.S.V.I or some Jamaica again lol

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

I feel as though Rants is going to try and punk him through threats of violence (even if they're veiled threats).

On some, "I don't like talking on the internet. Come debate me on the street. Expressionz will give you the adress. No cameras :demonic:"

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I feel as though Rants is going to try and punk him through threats of violence (even if they're veiled threats).

On some, "I don't like talking on the internet. Come debate me on the street. Expressionz will give you the adress. No cameras :demonic:"

Just heard Rants reply in his latest vid, and this exactly what's he's doing talking about "If I see him offline, it's a different conversation". :mjlol:

Wouldn't surprise me if KG got hands though, I've seen photos of him punching a heavy bag with gloves on and he's a big dude too. Hopefully Ex, Flex, Robbie, whoever can put an end to this before crews get involved. Would hate to see someone get hurt over fukkin Bruno Fernandes. :pachaha:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Isn't this something you should share with your lawyers and not on social media? This new generation moves silly.
He's in a PR battle now so I don't think it's a silly move. The court case, if it ever does go there will take forever, so he has to go public with whatever he has.

His agent just released a phone conversation. It's in Portuguese.

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Isn't this something you should share with your lawyers and not on social media? This new generation moves silly.

These new kids live on social media. Already getting crucified on there. I believe he isn't that smart and this is how he sees himself fighting back.

Remember after the Mendy accusations a video leaked of him in the shower with one of his accusers.

To be fair to him, I think his accusers went to social media first with accusations. In these situations, the court of public opinion (social media) has more sway for individuals. I mean look at Mendy. Mans was cleared in the court but still has a stain on him. People have made up their minds that he did it.

Even with MG, his girl went to social media first IIRC before filing a police report.

Controlling the narrative is more important sometimes than the actual verdict.

Daps
Reppin
TOR --> OAK
To be fair to him, I think his accusers went to social media first with accusations. In these situations, the court of public opinion (social media) has more sway for individuals. I mean look at Mendy. Mans was cleared in the court but still has a stain on him. People have made up their minds that he did it.

Even with MG, his girl went to social media first IIRC before filing a police report.

Controlling the narrative is more important sometimes than the actual verdict.
Win the narrative with who, his IG followers? Manchester United, a multi-billion organization aren't going to be wading through Whatsapp chain texts and leaked audio for only 1 of the 3 women he's accused of assaulting. You leave it to court - you're not going to sway anyone on either side.

Can you imagine CR7 during his rape case moving like this? :yeshrug:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Just heard Rants reply in his latest vid, and this exactly what's he's doing talking about "If I see him offline, it's a different conversation". :mjlol:

Wouldn't surprise me if KG got hands though, I've seen photos of him punching a heavy bag with gloves on and he's a big dude too. Hopefully Ex, Flex, Robbie, whoever can put an end to this before crews get involved. Would hate to see someone get hurt over fukkin Bruno Fernandes. :pachaha:
Made it more funny that his Tottenham guest Savva didn't know what the hell was going on, so he had big up Rants for helping him out to prove Rants was a good friend. :dead:

You know it's bad when even Rants own fans are calling him out.
This all started because Man Utd are shyt. If we were winning this never would've happened. :skip: