Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Everton are really gonna struggle this season. They shouldn’t be looking this evenly matched to Sheffield Utd

I don't really know what you are expecting from Evertons midfield. It's all workers the only one who offers anything remotely different on the ball is McNeil and that's only because he has a wand of a peg.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I don't really know what you are expecting from Evertons midfield. It's all workers the only one who offers anything remotely different on the ball is McNeil and that's only because he has a wand of a peg.

The issue wasn’t even going forward, it was the fact that Sheffield were able to counter press and overrun their midfield for majority of the game despite the fact that they’re all workers, like you said. A team with ball winners and runners like Everton should at least be able to contest with Sheffield but they were second best for most of the match.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Of course literally the moment I flick on the City game they score :unimpressed:

:dwillhuh: I switched it off straight away and saw fulham equalized :dahell:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The issue wasn’t even going forward, it was the fact that Sheffield were able to counter press and overrun their midfield for majority of the game despite the fact that they’re all workers, like you said. A team with ball winners and runners like Everton should at least be able to contest with Sheffield but they were second best for most of the match.

Brammell Lane is a hard place to go. Always has been always will be. :manny:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
These types of decisions should rly go against City to keep things competitive
Where the fukk are Pep and Grealish?