Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
download-77.png

:dead: :dead:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Arsenal still the worst sellers around.

4M for holding, I guarantee any other club who had him on their books gets more for him.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Dude bangs in 20 goals hell be back at united next season. Smh
I can't see him scoring 20 this year. Been away for too long and the football Getafe plays won't help him either.

And all that fukk shyt he was pulling as United's wonder boy (refusing to square the ball to anyone, shooting with either foot from impossible angles and just being an overall a$$hole) won't work in La Liga, especially when your team struggles to get 40% of the possession.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:blessed:
And how the hell does Maupay keep getting PL moves? :why:

Has good workrate and gets into good positions. Poor finisher at the PL level. But he still averaged 9 a season with Brighton which isn't bad all things considered. Brentford and Frank know him so if anyone can get him scoring goals again could be them. Also have to consider he's being signed as cover and once Toney comes back he's 3rd choice.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
At least hes investing in his club :beli:

He’s contractually obliged to. :hubie:

And how many players have the club sold this summer (the most by any club in europe)

Most of them were not enforced sells, tbf. :hubie:

also how many of those players are bought for the first team vs bought for future or loan army system to be flipped for profit

Outside of the Tuchel signings, all of them. :hubie:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

We’re getting rid of this p#ssy and sending a cancer to Barça’s dressing room in one move.

That’s a masterclass in football management
full

I fully expect this bum to get a Hat Trick in his first game against us :unimpressed:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

We’re getting rid of this p#ssy and sending a cancer to Barça’s dressing room in one move.

full

I fully expect this bum to get a Hat Trick in his first game against us :unimpressed:

You got rid of him? Nikka wasnt he on loan to yall? :dahell:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps

full

Someone on Reddit said the PL robs LL and LL Rob's Barca :francis:

I think he'll fit Xavi's system. Griezmann would of been a beast for us