Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
giphy.gif

Come down to West London for Carnival and didn't want to leave.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man United need to set up an emergency GofundMe account so they can get the Amrabat deal done today

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

Forest got a baller here.:patrice:

Indeed. Forest got a little squad to be honest.

I’d have liked Sangare to stay in PSV one more season now that they’re back in UCL. Sangare, Lozano and Bakayoko would be interesting for them and I think they have a real shot of getting out their group.

But I understand that Sangare had wanted to test himself in the Prem for a while now.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

The amount of loan deals a club like man utd have had in the last few years tells you how badly we've done with squad building.

Anyways, Hopefully Amrabat hits the ground running. Its a deal that. should have been done months ago.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The biggest club in the world couldn't pay 25 million to buy Amrabat outright?

I guess they should have set up that gofundme account sooner!

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The amount of loan deals a club like man utd have had in the last few years tells you how badly we've done with squad building.

Anyways, Hopefully Amrabat hits the ground running. Its a deal that. should have been done months ago.

I thought Amrabat was in the last year of his contact? So why is there an option to buy at the end of the loan when he will be a free agent anyway?

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Don't think he's played or trained in awhile. So he won't be on the bench till after the international break.