Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Tbf, He said footballer,not goalscorer and I agree

Haaland is inzaghi on steroids. Terrible footballer but legendary goalscorer

As you're new to the thread. The right Honourable @SCORCH is a Jinx. When he slanders players they take it personally and end up scoring or assisting. When he sings the praises of players they will phuck up not too long after. The game within the game. :mjgrin:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Salah's farewell game. :wow:

Quite fitting that it's against Newcastle.
I bet Klopp is fuming... he might fukk off. I mean Liverpool lost 2 players to Chelsea and now they about to lose their best player with a few days before the window closes

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The league is not ready:wow:

He really is incredible. He's very eager to show everybody he can ball out so is overdoing it at times but when he calms down and let's the game come to him it's over.

As you're new to the thread. The right Honourable @SCORCH is a Jinx. When he slanders players they take it personally and end up scoring or assisting. When he sings the praises of players they will phuck up not too long after. The game within the game. :mjgrin:

I put my neck on the line for the love of the game. :wow:

A goal doesn't change Haaland being a dusty baller.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
people juelzing about neymar .... :mjlol:

he is one of the top 30 footballers in europe right now.

in other words (contracts and objectors permitting), saudi could get all but about 30 players in europe's top leagues if they wanted to.

Would a top 30 footballer have 2 goals and 4 assists in the last 2 years of Champions League action?

what about salah?