Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that is adding fuel to the fire with that lineup without gabby again :francis:

Not really feeling that same lineup again,Palace are a good counter attacking side and we got exposed down the sides with Partey tucking infield.
I expect a lot more of an attacking threat from palace.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that is adding fuel to the fire with that lineup without gabby again :francis:

Not really feeling that same lineup again,Palace are a good counter attacking side and we got exposed down the sides with Partey tucking infield.
I expect a lot more of an attacking threat from palace.

So once again Saka gonna have to create some magic.

Cause as much as I like Eddie. Our creativity and flow of play is all nonexistent with him starting. And then that one in the Midfield, I hope he aint sideways and 2 yards passing tonight.

I hate Palace Games

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
So because we’ve spent an exorbitant amount on Havertz, we’ve displaced Partey from his position to RB, which moves Ben White to CB which keeps Gabriel on the bench???

I’m not following the logic here. All this headache for a mediocre player. :francis:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
What was the tweet?

Edit: Nvm I see it now

Gotta understand...seeing Wrighty (who was unapologetically black), and then the Invincibles having a spine of black legends in Henry, Viera, Sol, and Kolo Toure and Cole. Not to mention Lauren and Gilberto Silva. You're talking about arguably the best team EVER in Premier League history and it was mostly black and they didn't play like "goons" or play unattractive football. It was silky, dynamic, and classy.

It's like what Step/Klay/Draymond did for Golden State. There's a whole generation of kids who grew up with that team playing the most dominant basketball of their era. That's the stuff that makes lifelong fans.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the club have confirmed that the snippets of info we got didn't paint the full picture.

Damn, who could have guessed. :jbhmm:

Will be interesting to see which rival he joins in the coming years.

like I said to you last time:

The most likely explanation is just teenage kids wanting to be grown ups and emulating toxic behaviors.

and they were well-known for being dysfunctional in public:
YNhLpbt.jpeg

1vRbJdT.jpeg

You could tell from that "daddy" video it was kids trying too hard to be "adults".

I wouldn't be surprised if this didn't escalate over some dumb shyt like him texting another girl or something. Even in the recording people use as the supposed beyond reasonable doubt evidence she tells him to go sleep with other people and he's like i don't want to - and she's like yes you do - and that recording is supposed to be 13 minutes long or some shyt

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Gotta understand...seeing Wrighty (who was unapologetically black), and then the Invincibles having a spine of black legends in Henry, Viera, Sol, and Kolo Toure and Cole. Not to mention Lauren and Gilberto Silva. You're talking about arguably the best team EVER in Premier League history and it was mostly black and they didn't play like "goons" or play unattractive football. It was silky, dynamic, and classy.
I said this verbatim years ago, when my boys were asking what happened to Arsenal… and this is what we have been missing… well, not now as of late.