Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
henry-thierry-henry.gif
Yeah let's get that man.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
A year or two. He'll be back in England if his talent is still there and as more info about the case gets released/leaked.
Too much media scrutiny. They’re still hounding Ched Evans despite him being exonerated in the court of appeal.

United only let Greenwood go because they kowtowed to public scrutiny. Mendy was found not guilty but he knew it was smarter to play abroad.

The evidence is too damning. His talent isn’t worth the reputation damage most clubs would take.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would go after him if I was arsenal. fukk it
Seriously. If the prosecution isn't pressing charges and his GF is happy at some stage you have to step back and let the man live.

The snippet I heard was disgusting, but I am also not going through judge him if the person who recorded it, let it go.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
If he was truly innocent and the full audio recording would of proved it was all a misunderstanding then his girlfriend should of let them release it.

But it sounds like it's a toxic relationship and for him to still be with her after his career has been ruined says alot.

Sell him cheap with a sell on fee should be the plan now hopefully

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A loan for the 100 Milli Man? :picard:

I don't lie. If a player is terrible I will say so. :manny:

Mudryk is a 400m runner that desperately needs to go learn how to play football.

A loan is the most sensible thing to do but the embarrassment would be too much for the club so they're going to keep him around and waste valuable development time.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Greenwood released
Fresh and Fit getting kicked off YouTube
Andrew Tate facing human trafficking charges

Rants idols been catchin hella Ls :mjlol:

This is going to good. :russ:

Rants going to livid and Haj will be over the moon Greenwood is gone. :wow: