Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Top kits this season? I like the Barcelona & Roma kits, also the Bilbao kit for whatever reason :ehh:

0600-MLPRIMAMAGLIA23-24_94f5b5b9-d5fc-41f6-8ee7-0c573a97202d_1080x.jpg

I fukks with Venezia kits in general.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Candreva with two bangers against Roma :francis: Mourinho, Dybala and Pellegrini were all suspended. But on the bright side Nazio lost to Lecce.

Juve will win the title without European football. Chiesa is fully back and Pogba's not even injured yet :ohhh:

Fiorentina looks good again, Italiano is a great coach. Hopefully Roma goes all in on him when Jose leaves at the end of the season.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Still don’t get why arsenal won’t start him

Maybe he just isn’t as good as we think he is :hubie:

I’ve come to accept that even if we don’t like Nketiahs style of play, he is a dog.

If he isn’t playing he’s gonna die until he gets back to starting. He isn’t going to sulk or pull stunts, very professional and is a good poacher.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Maybe he just isn’t as good as we think he is :hubie:

I’ve come to accept that even if we don’t like Nketiahs style of play, he is a dog.

If he isn’t playing he’s gonna die until he gets back to starting. He isn’t going to sulk or pull stunts, very professional and is a good poacher.

Yeah I mean balogun looked good last year but it was ligue 1
lacazette had 27 goals in ligue 1 last year and dude looked so washed the season before at arsenal

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

Candreva with two bangers against Roma :francis: Mourinho, Dybala and Pellegrini were all suspended. But on the bright side Nazio lost to Lecce.

Juve will win the title without European football. Chiesa is fully back and Pogba's not even injured yet :ohhh:

Fiorentina looks good again, Italiano is a great coach. Hopefully Roma goes all in on him when Jose leaves at the end of the season.

That touch and finish :scusthov: