Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH
Sterling looks like he back to it again

His best game in a Chelsea shirt by a long distance. Shame he's on the losing side, he deserved better.
Umm...

Umm...

May need to spend another half a billi @SCORCH

:mjlol:

We'll be alright.

Squad just needs to build some chemistry and Poch needs to stop the bizarre shyt like playing Chilwell left wing.

They also need to find a good loan for Mudryk.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't like how Chelsea fans shyt on Sterling when he's easily their best attacker. He'll miss sitters but the havoc he causes his opposing full back will always create opportunities. If Chelsea had better players around him they score 3+ goals today.

Raheem is still a great player, dude played for like 4 different managers last year had to deal with his house being burglarized and being accustomed to a new team.

He's going to have a great bounce back year this year

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
DAKD8mL.jpg

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Enzo and Caicedo disaster class.

Meanwhile Kovacic fits like a glove in a treble winning team.

I don't like how Chelsea fans shyt on Sterling when he's easily their best attacker. He'll miss sitters but the havoc he causes his opposing full back will always create opportunities. If Chelsea had better players around him they score 3+ goals today.
Big game against Newcastle, nowhere to be found during the match as usual, not even one post on the result :picard:

In here now tryna dunk on another club and propping up Raheem, when this the same nikka saying he’d never speak bad on Sancho then shyt all over him :mjpls:

Nasty nasty work :scust:

This coward gets no joy from his own team :umad:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Ten Heisenberg, my fukkin manager! :mjlol:

I haven't given up on him yet, but he should have been looking for a midfielder with some press-resistance rather than Mount. Let's hope ETH realizes that after these two games and makes a late push for someone who can give us some control in the middle
Doesn’t he have some kind of possession philosophy? Having a midfield of Casemiro, Mount and Bruno does not make any sense at all for that kind of ball