Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Still confused how that was a pen, but Onana last week wasn't

J Rex was reckless like he was here.

van-dijk-pickford.gif

Onana because he was coming for the cross and off the ground it looks more like a normal goalkeeper action. And keepers are taught to clear everything out when coming for high balls. So it looks more debatable. But Onana was no where near the ball when he hit the Wolves player.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
J Rex was reckless like he was here.

van-dijk-pickford.gif

Onana because he was coming for the cross and off the ground it looks more like a normal goalkeeper action. And keepers are taught to clear everything out when coming for high balls. So it looks more debatable. But Onana was no where near the ball when he hit the Wolves player.
Fair, I still don't think it's a penalty though, but I think the follow through most likely did him in

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

I know it's easy to just say "MLS defenders lol", but there are 5 guys in front of Messi when he picks up the ball. They try to block his shot and he just hits a rifle upper 90 from 20 yards out. This man is a God who walks among us.

Now that was a real Messi goal right there where he had to do his magic to get an open look. This was a good match from start to finish

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
It's not gonna be worth it. That tape of him abusing that girl will follow him wherever he goes, and I'll be surprised if he hits the ground running after being out of action for over a year.

I think most people in England, including Manchester, want him gone. It's the overseas fans (ie. Nigerians and Indians) pressuring the club to keep him.
dog if its one thing we know about fans, is the moment Greenwood starts banging in goals. The success will drown out the shyt, for the most part. History has shown that :yehsrug: