Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Still don’t get why arsenal won’t start him
Team is fckn annoying sometimes

Because he isnt good enough for the way Arsenal want to play. If Arsenal were more of a counter attacking team Balogun would be fine. Link up play and holding up play which is required aren't his strengths at this stage of his career.

Even Nketiah isn't good enough for Arsenal apart from being 3rd choice but with Nketiah he knows the team set up has the mentality that Arteta likes and has the trust.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Is L Enrique on fraud watch or is he just a victim of circumstances? first with Spain and now PSG.

Wrong place wrong time?

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Spurs got two Africans starting in their midfield. I'm sorry y'all. I have no choice but the Stan.

Where's that big head bozo @Max B at?:wow:
When I saw them, I’d thought the same but then I remembered my disdain for Spurs was more.

Hope they keep performing well individually to a losing team though :lolbron:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
If he was that cold he would've been scouted by euro clubs, but instead he couldn't cut in the Bundesliga on a team that got relegated and had to move to a 2nd tier league at his level.....

You do know players get plucked from MLS and sent to Europe all the time, right?

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jordanian player Mousa Al Taamari looking like a star in the making with Montpellier. He was always great in Asia for his NT.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

michelle-obama-look.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I know it's easy to just say "MLS defenders lol", but there are 5 guys in front of Messi when he picks up the ball. They try to block his shot and he just hits a rifle upper 90 from 20 yards out. This man is a God who walks among us.

Goats have amazing accuracy in any sport, most guys would have clip that over the bar that pin point accuracy :damn: