Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The relationship between Saka and Odergaard is gonna be a special. Smith Rowe in for Havertz please. Tired off the disrespect this boy getting.

Young Martinelli is trying to lock down his spot for sure. Won back every ball that he lost(pause)

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The relationship between Saka and Odergaard is gonna be a special. Smith Rowe in for Havertz please. Tired off the disrespect this boy getting.

Young Martinelli is trying to lock down his spot for sure. Won back every ball that he lost(pause)
arteta is weird
you get injured and he just abandons you i guess

tierney and ESR being mistreated lol

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
arteta is weird
you get injured and he just abandons you i guess

tierney and ESR being mistreated lol
Honestly, ESR hasn't shown much since he recovered. I don't think he looked good in any matches he subbed in after recovery. Tierney is a mixed bag where he doesn't play the style we want and not putting him in a position to succeed. The player that gets screwed over the most is Reiss Nelson because he showed last season he's capable but didn't get much time when he should. However, he needs to improve his health because missing presesaon isn't good.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
UK brehs, i was thinking why is the BT sport app so shyt all of sudden no replays or able to view the previous goals etc.

If you havent already, download discovery+ app and link your bt sport subscription to your account and watch the games on there if you watch it through your smart tv/phone. You get discovery+ premium if you are paying for bt sports also if you pay for it through sky