Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
KDB…one of the greatest of his generation…but in some of the biggest games of his career. He’s been kinda ghost no? :patrice:

Rodri lowkey saved mans legacy.

Off injured in both finals. With Belgium couldn’t get it done in a WC SF and 2 Euro QFs

He’s that guy, but is he THAT guy….I’m just asking questions :whoa:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

What happens if Chelsea missed out on CL football again?

Last year their net spend was -500m. This year even with sales of Kai, Mount, Kovacic and Saudi stimulus they'll still be over -100m if they go through with Caicedo/Lavia transfers.

Can amortization and eight year contracts really hide all those losses?

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happens if Chelsea missed out on CL football again?

Last year their net spend was -500m. This year even with sales of Kai, Mount, Kovacic and Saudi stimulus they'll still be over -100m if they go through with Caicedo/Lavia transfers.

Can amortization and eight year contracts really hide all those losses?

Yup; they are paying people smarter than me to figure it out. I'm confident they're going to get it done

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Beautiful moooooorning, you're the sun in my morning baaaaaabe

laugh.jpg

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
KDB…one of the greatest of his generation…but in some of the biggest games of his career. He’s been kinda ghost no? :patrice:

Rodri lowkey saved mans legacy.

Off injured in both finals. With Belgium couldn’t get it done in a WC SF and 2 Euro QFs

He’s that guy, but is he THAT guy….I’m just asking questions :whoa:

Man, foh with this bullshyt. Ronaldo only played like 12 minutes in the biggest match of his career, but you probably still count the Euros as part of his accomplishments

What, you think Henry also isn’t all that because he couldn’t score in a final? :camby:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

I don't know man but I'm feeling sad about this. I didn't think he had the balls to see this through but here we are.

Even if he wins Bundesliga, critics will say it doesn't count.

He should have pushed for a move to United. Winning the PL with us and breaking the scoring record would have sealed his place in history.