Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Deadline is today at to sign up 18:30 BST. 13:30 ET 10:30 PT.

Fantasy Football Classic League

H2H

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Lucas Gourna-Douath (20 year old French CM at RB Salzburg)......the same player my favourite Chelsea tactico has been recommending for months as the Caicedo alternative.

You literally couldn't make this up. :dead:
Yep, heard about dude. At this point just sign Brighton’s replacement.

Is Liverpool that bad of a city to live in? It seems the man just wants to live in London tbh
Most of the Latin American community is in London. Plus, if you’re a young athlete with money, London is the best place to live (unless you prefer a more bucolic life).

I think fans believe players should look at the status of the club as the top priority, but at the end of the day, being a footballer is still a job.

I work in tech in the San Fransisco Bay Area. The weather and lifestyle out here in Cali is great, similar to a Barcelona (just not as warm). Some people in my industry go up to Seattle (Amazon or Microsoft) for a brand name company but I would never, even for a “bigger” company. Seattle is always raining and is very dreary, similar to Manchester. Culturally, it’s not ideal for a breh.

Personally, if I was getting paid millions a year, I’d only want to live in NYC, LA, Miami, etc

Last edited:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is cinema

ben-jacobs-understand-that-moises-caicedo-has-been-in-v0-kuedh4r57hhb1.jpeg