Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

Good move.

Caicedo and his dumb arse agents should take note.

Chelsea when they can't just bully smaller clubs:

FasVCy0XkAAizzS.jpg:large

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
While Slabhead works better in a low block. He's too slow physically and mentally (poor reading and positional) Eric Dier has the same issues. Needs to be playing in Italy or Spain. He's only useful at set pieces because his head so massive which also weighs him down when it comes to running

Don't get me wrong I think Maguire is subpar, but for England he's surrounded by defenders and a goalkeeper more comfortable with the ball than what he had a club level. At Leicester he was good, I am don't think he'll ever reach that level again but he should be able to have more good games this season than Johnny Evans.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea when they can't just bully smaller clubs:

FasVCy0XkAAizzS.jpg:large

:why:

If one of my clients funded my operation handsomely I'd be grateful and keep working with them.

We've given them the best part of a 100m already, a season of Colwill and have another 80m with their name on it but they're being derkheads. And look how that's playing out with players like Kudus already.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who's available to replace him? Diogo Costa? Maignan? De Gea? :huhldup:

Risky move this late in the transfer window.

Either one of us could replace Kepa and we'd be better off.

I'd play Sanchez whether or not Kepa leaves anyway so this isn't some huge loss.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
[/QUOTE]
Fantasy Football Classic League

H2H