Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
True, but I mean in the sense of making it more competitive. Have the stronger teams play against each other and do the same with the weaker teams. Like a knockout style CL/EL then Super cup or something idk.

The skill skill set of some teams compared to others is a joke. There's no reason for the US who's on the verge of doing a 4 peat play against Vietnam lol.

Damn it's all good, you don't have to like. I don't watch it with the same expectations for obvious reasons. It's like when I watch my friend's women team or my younger cousins play.

But what do I know
Noooo don't get me wrong, all jokes aside I like that it's growing and like that people like you support the sport.

Which is why in public i tow the "good luck to them, it's great" line, even though i'd rather jam forks into my eye sockets than watch.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

F1ZPhjoXgAAvclh

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
They're finally selling Kylian. Realized it about 3 years too late, but good for QSI.

Florentino, get on the phone.
Doesn't Mbappe to Madrid cause issues? He'll want to play LW and I don't see Vini giving that up. Rodrygo's natural position is LW but already has locked down the RW spot unless they move him to ST?