Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
Are we in a safe space here lads?

Because as a man of my political and moral beliefs i've got to, publicly, fully support women's football.

But good lord this shyt is terrible and shouldn't exist.

On that note i'd like to announce my imminent transfer to Saudi Arabia.

FIFA want more money, so it's either this or an expanded men's World Cup.

Or an expanded Club World Cup.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Are we in a safe space here lads?

Because as a man of my political and moral beliefs i've got to, publicly, fully support women's football.

But good lord this shyt is terrible and shouldn't exist.

On that note i'd like to announce my imminent transfer to Saudi Arabia.
I strongly think they need to change the format of the comp.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Women's World Cup been terrible so far:francis: I'm almost surprised when a player can make a simple pass or control the ball:snoop:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I strongly think they need to change the format of the comp.
Not gonna make them more athletic though is it.

Like genuinely i feel horrible saying these things as it goes against everything i generally believe in, but fukking hell....the GK's especially. It's a joke.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna make them more athletic though is it.

Like genuinely i feel horrible saying these things as it goes against everything i generally believe in, but fukking hell....the GK's especially. It's a joke.
True, but I mean in the sense of making it more competitive. Have the stronger teams play against each other and do the same with the weaker teams. Like a knockout style CL/EL then Super cup or something idk.

The skill skill set of some teams compared to others is a joke. There's no reason for the US who's on the verge of doing a 4 peat play against Vietnam lol.

Damn it's all good, you don't have to like. I don't watch it with the same expectations for obvious reasons. It's like when I watch my friend's women team or my younger cousins play.

But what do I know