Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Would you take a 30 yr old Kane for free at Arsenal over Jesus? Be honest. Put aside the Spus/Arsenal thing and look at him simply as a striker.

Kane is an elite striker. If Lewa can get a move to Barca at 33, Kane can do so at 30.

Kane is 31 going into next summer's transfer window as a free agent. Are you telling me Real Madrid, Man U, Pool, Barca etc wouldn't be in the market for a striker next year, especially on a free?

Mbappe is not gonna play CF for Real Madrid. Man U could use a ready-made striker for 2-3 yrs even if Rasmus comes in. Lewa getting old for Barca and the jury is still out Darwin at Pool.

Still a lot of market for Kane imo.
You're probably right. I just think another season at Spurs will be a waste of time.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
David de Gea might be the most disrespected Man Utd player ever relative to his skills. Fans hated him for the first two seasons and so many fans wanted Anders Lindegaard to start as GK over DDG. He wasn't accepted until he was a top 5 GK in the world. He stayed there for over half a decade and the moment he dropped to top 10-20 fans started shytting on him.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
You're probably right. I just think another season at Spurs will be a waste of time.
Staying at Spurs for another season allows him assess the entire market at his prime. Going to Bayern now imo is premature.

Real Madrid still need a 9. Bayern will likely still need a 9. Barca will need a Lewa successor. United could upgrade whoever we have so far…

United should convince him to stay and we sign him pre-contract in January.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
BJ took too long with his subs tonight. It's been night and day since cowell came on.

Eta: we just scored:ahh: