Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
:hubie:

Man they've done De Gea dirty.

The likes of Sherwood, Souness, Agbhonlahor et.al will have field day when Onana makes his first mistake. :francis:

Hope ya'll are prepared for labels like "mindless", "reckless", "wild" to be thrown about next season:mjpls:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:hubie:

Man they've done De Gea dirty.

The likes of Sherwood, Souness, Agbhonlahor et.al will have field day when Onana makes his first mistake. :francis:

Hope ya'll are prepared for labels like "mindless", "reckless", "wild" to be thrown about next season:mjpls:

Bro I want to thank you.

Sometimes i wander through everyday life and fear I'm a negative person, someone who focusses far too much on the bad things, unable to recognise the good.

But your posts really puts things in perspective. Again, thank you.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Bro I want to thank you.

Sometimes i wander through everyday life and fear I'm a negative person, someone who focusses far too much on the bad things, unable to recognise the good.

But your posts really puts things in perspective. Again, thank you.
1)It's just football man and my team has been awful for a decade, I'm allowed to express as much pessimism about them as I want.

2) This is the internet. It really isn't that serious. I couldn't ask for more in terms of my personal and professional life. Right now at age 31 there's nothing I truly want that I don't already have/can't get.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
That's a tough decision. I think ultimately the right decision but he's still a good keeper at a good level. Just don't think we can win major titles with him. Hopefully, Onana works because I don't know if we're ready for that fukkery.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That's a tough decision. I think ultimately the right decision but he's still a good keeper at a good level. Just don't think we can win major titles with him. Hopefully, Onana works because I don't know if we're ready for that fukkery.
:lupe:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Farewell De Gea. :salute:

Not surprised at all with the way the club handled this situation, but Ten Hag had to put a stop to that new deal. The club took too long to agree with him. :hubie:

Look at the way the club dealt with Rio Ferdinand, Pogba, Lingard and Evra.

Maguire is next

lebron-lebron-james.gif

Last edited: