Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

IMG-7035.jpg

As long as he still doing US broadcasts, I’m good. Facking love Drury

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
As long as he still doing US broadcasts, I’m good. Facking love Drury
Tbh I'm not even some Drury superfan, I think he's a bit over rehearsed at times, but he's the best of the options and as long as it wasn't Matterface I was always going to be happy.

Be interested to see how his style meshes with Neville/Carragher shouting randomly.

Man will be performing a monologue then Carra will just let out a big scouse screech. :mjlol:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Tbh I'm not even some Drury superfan, I think he's a bit over rehearsed at times, but he's the best of the options and as long as it wasn't Matterface I was always going to be happy.

Be interested to see how his style meshes with Neville/Carragher shouting randomly.

Man will be performing a monologue then Carra will just let out a big scouse screech. :mjlol:
Hilarious

TBF, they have more energy than Lee Dixon is boring and over the top sardonic.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Qualification secured :whew:

Really should have been over 30 mins in could have been 4/5 up :francis:

We continue to look better away from home and we all know why, disgraceful pitches :hhh: we should really play all home games in Uyo the one up to standard pitch we have and in my home state :blessed: multiple players have mentioned it but we know NFF gonna NFF :snoop:

We go as far as Vic takes us, if he’s there for AFCON 024 we bringing gold home :banderas:

Qualification is wrapped up, Sao Tome and Principe at home is a certain W, would love to see the likes of Orban, Boniface, Akpom, Onyedika and even Frederick (who looks like a potential stud) get a look at with a view to seeing what we have for the AFCON squad and us to act like a proper federation and the giant we are, with a plan but politics and what not we finna call up 4 midfielders and Musa and stick to the foreign based quotas :francis: and Jose is just a yes man :francis:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Reading now maybe Partey will be sold to a Saudi club. Lose Partey and Xhaka and spending like 180 mil on Rice, Havertz and Lavia? Lavia is a baller though