Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps

stan fewer euro cups than forest brehs

:hubie:

pep should be sharing prison VCR

Screenshot-2023-06-10-at-09-19-38.png

Screenshot-2023-06-10-at-09-23-19.png

crim recognise crim

:hubie:

Every one who knows football knows why Fergie left football, it is because his wife's sister died, and always was with her when fergie was at football

But let's not let the truth get in the way from that fool making posts so he can embarrass himself which he does everytime he post here

Roll on tonight so Inter Milan can save football :blessed:

Another omen in Inter's favour

Last time West Ham won a European trophy, it was Inter Milan who won the European Cup that year

And some City fool had already gone a got a tattoo of them winning the treble before it has happened :snoop:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Every one who knows football knows why Fergie left football, it is because his wife's sister died, and always was with her when fergie was at football

But let's not let the truth get in the way from that fool making posts so he can embarrass himself which he does everytime he post here

Roll on tonight so Inter Milan can save football :blessed:

Another omen in Inter's favour

Last time West Ham won a European trophy, it was Inter Milan who won the European Cup that year

And some City fool had already gone a got a tattoo of them winning the treble before it has happened :snoop:

No they didnt

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I sincerly wish that racist pep and man city loses today to inter and lukaku but its a fantasy, we all know city are winning by at least 2-3 goal margin if not even higher. This sports year has been the GOAT for racists, messi worldcup for racist argentina, jokic white boy running the nba its been a good year

This dummy talking bout racists but he rooting for an Italian team :mjlol:

Daps
No they didnt
The Intertoto Cup which I assume you mean was played during the off season and if you won got entered into the following Uefa Cup so most people didn't really see it as proper European competition

The 3 European tournaments which are played during the season were the European cup, Uefa Cup and Cups winners cup.
West Ham won the CWC in 64-65 the same year Inter won the European Cup

Last edited:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
The Intertoto Cup which I assume you mean was played during the off season and if you won got entered into the following Uefa Cup so most people didn't really see it as proper European competition

The 3 European tournaments which are played during the season were the European cup, Uefa Cup and Cups winners cup.
West Ham won the CWC is 64-65 the same year Inter won the European Cup
I stand corrected, that bullshyt cwc didnt even cross my mind :ehh:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This dummy talking bout racists but he rooting for an Italian team :mjlol:
Stop playing dumb pep is a racist who doesnt like black players and ships them out, yes i am supporting the italian team over the head coach racist who will get all the accolades if they win

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
About to get some sleep, possibly the last time I got sleep as a fan of a team that hasn't won the champions league.

VCR Treble can go in the archives, you had a good run but now every club has money, Fergie ran when he saw the smoke. Pep is the GOAT, deal with it.

You're so confident you're posting before a match for once.

I'll tell ya honestly, I will love it if Inter beat City... love it

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We somehow manage Caciedo, Rice and a couple defenders we are set to challenge again
I don't think we get both Caciedo and Rice, but most likely Rice. I'm fine with that if we can at least get depth like a RCB, LB that Arteta trusts, a Partey successor. Also, I think we have to monitor Jesus because I know he started hot, but history shows he's too passive to be the main striker.