Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
My pops asked me to check out tickets for LAFC vs Inter Miami and the cheapest I could find was for $500 :dead: :dead::dead:

My dumb ass thought I can see the man for cheap in Toronto/Montreal :mjlol:

The bum ass Canadian Soccer Federation wanted to charge $100 for some bum ass seats to watch bum ass Canada play against bum ass Honduras on a Tuesday

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
My dumb ass thought I can see the man for cheap in Toronto/Montreal :mjlol:

The bum ass Canadian Soccer Federation wanted to charge $100 for some bum ass seats to watch bum ass Canada play against bum ass Honduras on a Tuesday

I got to see one of ( if not the) last matches Messi, Suarez and Neymar played together at FedEx in D.C. shyt was electric. So I'm not so pressed to see him this season.
But my word, I mean the Sheik's literally might have just offed someone for not locking Messi down. And now Miami talking about bringing over Busquets and Suarez? :russ:

May the sportswash go down in flames :blessed:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Getting MacAllister, Koné, and Kephren Thuram all at once might fix the midfield issue in an instant.
Kone the one I’ve wanted to look at as a good B2B addition. Pool be moving with speed. United on that molasses time.

possibly Szobozlai too if we can make some decent sales and we really cooking :mjlit:
Man like the Hungarian Maddison. A huge fan of his. Technically sharp and a crazy good shot.