Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Gotta find somewhere to play. Messi playing in the joke of a stadium :hhh:

It’s literally a bunch of bleachers. High school football teams play in better facilities
And the location is terrible. I went to a game and I was surprised by how far out it felt. It’s really Inter Ft. Lauderdale.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London

100 million per year for Kante :wow:

Been injury prone the last 2-3 years and still cashing out

Saudi money different :banderas:

They gonna snatch up a few more aging stars. Messi still has 1 billion per year on the table :dead:

Crazy money, him and Benzema getting more money than NFL teams can spend on whole team

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

So this is like announcing Darwin Nunez signing for 50m when the real price is 100m :mjgrin:

And then Liverpool fans stay crying about FSG spending so little and still not having money for transfers. Check the shipping and handling fees on those transfers :skip:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
So this is like announcing Darwin Nunez signing for 50m when the real price is 100m :mjgrin:

And then Liverpool fans stay crying about FSG spending so little and still not having money for transfers. Check the shipping and handling fees on those transfers :skip:
Do you understand how a release clause works :skip:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Do you understand how a release clause works :skip:
I need to see some receipts.

I have a hard time believing Brighton would extend his contract this season with a 35m release clause. Same Brighton that also extended Caicedo recently and wants 80m for him :manny:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I need to see some receipts.

I have a hard time believing Brighton would extend his contract this season with a 35m release clause. Same Brighton that also extended Caicedo recently and wants 80m for him :manny:
His contract expired this Summer, he did Brighton a favor to get a fee, Caicedo still had 2 years left and was on :picard: wages. Big difference :snoop:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trent :what:

Curtis :dahell:

And he was 16 bytch nikka :ufdup:

Two homegrown players. That's it? :scusthov:

SMH at trying to boost those pitiful numbers by claiming another academy's player as your own.

Looks like the people in charge of the Liverpool youth teams ain't coaching shyt. :picard: