Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
These oi bruvs are getting too brazen again, time for another crackdown before it gets out of hand :hubie:

:flabbynsick: vs :flabbynsick:

Why are Man City fans so angry at the moment :jbhmm:

They have been cheating for years and getting away with it and now are virtually winning everything this season

And all the fans seem so angry, this video,
You got fans throwing lighters at players cos they scored

There is video floating around of them attacking fans, throwing bottles on trains when women and kids are about

This video of a fan attacking Ispeed

It doesn't matter how much money they have. They just have the mentality of a small cub

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We don't need a left winger ffs lol.

Rashford 1st choice and continue the easing in and rotation of Garnacho, who is potentially one of the best in the world.

Garnacho is so much better than Sancho it's hilarious. :dead:

I think you guys continue the Sancho charade for one more season before trying to move him on. How you do that with somebody on a 373k a week contract is anyone's guess tho.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Garnacho is so much better than Sancho it's hilarious. :dead:

I think you guys continue the Sancho charade for one more season before trying to move him on. How you do that with somebody on a 373k a week contract is anyone's guess tho.
Happy for Jadon to keep filling in wherever needed for now, I still believe in him.

We are indeed though at the stage where if Rashford isn't playing on the left-wing, Garnacho has to play.

I don't buy into him having to start every game, or that he should have started y'day, though. He's effective off the bench against tired legs and shocks defenders with a complete change of pace and different style from what they've been facing all game.

We need to manage him carefully, he's a fukking gem.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
We gave it a good go brev, just wasn't to be. :mjcry:

If we can have a big summer we got something for all these teams next season. :whoo:

I reckon that's one of the least painful L's I've ever took as a United fan tbh, sometimes you just have to accept they're better than you.:manny:

Even then, with a little bit of luck both ends of the pitch, we might have at least taken them to extra time. No shame or pain there.
Respect

I wasn’t willing to make fun of you all either because everything feels inevitable with City.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Happy for Jadon to keep filling in wherever needed for now, I still believe in him.

We are indeed though at the stage where if Rashford isn't playing on the left-wing, Garnacho has to play.

I don't buy into him having to start every game, or that he should have started y'day, though. He's effective off the bench against tired legs and shocks defenders with a complete change of pace and different style from what they've been facing all game.

We need to manage him carefully, he's a fukking gem.

Oh for sure, me too. Keep playing him and Antony. No need for upgrades at all. :mjgrin:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Respect

I wasn’t willing to make fun of you all either because everything feels inevitable with City.
I dunno y'know, they're obviously very very good, but not uneatable or unable to be overthrown imo. :patrice:

Next few seasons will be very interesting if Arsenal and United continue on the trajectory they're on. Then there's if Liverpool get their act together as well. And the Newcastle wildcard.

I can't wait :whew: i'm already wishing this summer away.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Havertz not a bad signing for Madrid, he was great before Chelsea. Better for them than loser Kane.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brother, we'll talk about Antony next season. :ufdup:

Because i fr fr know you'll be watching, bismillah.

You just worry about why La Cobham has never produced anyone anywhere near the level of our 'nacho. :wow:

I will be there no matter what. This Antony x Mudryk mid off will be an all timer.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I dunno y'know, they're obviously very very good, but not uneatable or unable to be overthrown imo. :patrice:

Next few seasons will be very interesting if Arsenal and United continue on the trajectory they're on. Then there's if Liverpool get their act together as well. And the Newcastle wildcard.

I can't wait :whew: i'm already wishing this summer away.
I’m only speaking of this season. City are inevitable and they are winning the treble.

They need to rebuild going forward and younger teams are coming.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Screenshot-2023-06-04-at-20-21-41.png

:hubie:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Will be interesting to see how Brighton does next season with Mac Allister and Caicedo leaving, Colwill back at Chelsea and extra European matches :jbhmm:

Can Mitoma keep up the same form and if he does he's most likely gone the following year.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Will be interesting to see how Brighton does next season with Mac Allister and Caicedo leaving, Colwill back at Chelsea and extra European matches :jbhmm:

Can Mitoma keep up the same form and if he does he's most likely gone the following year.
Brighton will get some replacements who can do the same job from the Albanian league.